Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2014, 06:24 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Bummed out on k50 price at adorama

I always buy from b&h. They are my go to as far as equipment, shipping and price. But I am so bummed. I bought the k50 2 weeks ago at $446 and now see it at adorama for $399 + card, flash and bag and shipping. I'm a little upset. Any help would be great. Thanks

08-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hasn't that Adorama deal already expired? If not, please post it so that Chuck can take a look.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #3

Original Poster
It has expired. But, it ran one week after I purchased my k50
08-27-2014, 12:41 PM   #4
B&H Photo Representative

Gerrys - this is starting to sound like it's different events separated by spans of time. I'm not sure what can be done at this late date, particularly if the Adorama offer has expired. Send me an email with the original B&H order number and, if you have it, a screenshot of Adorama's offer. No promises but I'll look.

08-27-2014, 12:57 PM   #5

Original Poster
Hi Henry. My B&H order number is 1030139161. Can't find the adorama info. I ordered from B&H on Saturday 8/9. On Sunday I was admitted to the hospital. I was released on Thursday 8/14 and saw the adorama ad online. Thanks for your help. I really don't expect any special favors, but if you look at my history you will see that I am a loyal customer It just rubbed me the wrong way that the adorama deal came out so close to my purchase with B&H. It's like, oh man ! I can't believe this! Card, flash and bag for $45 less than I paid for camera and card alone
08-27-2014, 06:20 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
Gerrys - this is starting to sound like it's different events separated by spans of time. I'm not sure what can be done at this late date, particularly if the Adorama offer has expired. Send me an email with the original B&H order number and, if you have it, a screenshot of Adorama's offer. No promises but I'll look.
Ok, more info. The special from adorama was posted by Adam on 8/13 on the pentax price watch forum. It expired on 8/20. So it went on special just 4 days after my purchase at B&H
08-28-2014, 06:53 AM   #7
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by Gerrys Quote
Hi Henry. My B&H order number is 1030139161. Can't find the adorama info. I ordered from B&H on Saturday 8/9. On Sunday I was admitted to the hospital. I was released on Thursday 8/14 and saw the adorama ad online. Thanks for your help. I really don't expect any special favors, but if you look at my history you will see that I am a loyal customer It just rubbed me the wrong way that the adorama deal came out so close to my purchase with B&H. It's like, oh man ! I can't believe this! Card, flash and bag for $45 less than I paid for camera and card alone
I am sorry you had to be hospitalized and hope you have recovered completely with no lingering ill effects. Since the other offer has expired I cannot now match it but I can meet you half way. Look for my email.

08-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #8

Original Poster
I am sorry you had to be hospitalized and hope you have recovered completely with no lingering ill effects. Since the other offer has expired I cannot now match it but I can meet you half way. Look for my email.
Ok thank you . Haven't seen the email yet.

---------- Post added 08-28-2014 at 10:45 AM ----------

Hi Henry. I just opened my email. Thank you very much. That was greatly appreciated Another reason to love B&H.!