Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-26-2014, 06:24 PM   #1
Senior Member




Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New jersey
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 152
Bummed out on k50 price at adorama

I always buy from b&h. They are my go to as far as equipment, shipping and price. But I am so bummed. I bought the k50 2 weeks ago at $446 and now see it at adorama for $399 + card, flash and bag and shipping. I'm a little upset. Any help would be great. Thanks

08-26-2014, 06:33 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster
Adam's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Arizona
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 43,128
Hasn't that Adorama deal already expired? If not, please post it so that Chuck can take a look.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)



PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

08-26-2014, 06:36 PM   #3
Senior Member




Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New jersey
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 152
Original Poster
It has expired. But, it ran one week after I purchased my k50
08-27-2014, 12:41 PM   #4
B&H Photo Representative
henryp's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 452
Gerrys - this is starting to sound like it's different events separated by spans of time. I'm not sure what can be done at this late date, particularly if the Adorama offer has expired. Send me an email with the original B&H order number and, if you have it, a screenshot of Adorama's offer. No promises but I'll look.

08-27-2014, 12:57 PM   #5
Senior Member




Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New jersey
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 152
Original Poster
Hi Henry. My B&H order number is 1030139161. Can't find the adorama info. I ordered from B&H on Saturday 8/9. On Sunday I was admitted to the hospital. I was released on Thursday 8/14 and saw the adorama ad online. Thanks for your help. I really don't expect any special favors, but if you look at my history you will see that I am a loyal customer It just rubbed me the wrong way that the adorama deal came out so close to my purchase with B&H. It's like, oh man ! I can't believe this! Card, flash and bag for $45 less than I paid for camera and card alone
08-27-2014, 06:20 PM   #6
Senior Member




Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New jersey
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 152
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
Gerrys - this is starting to sound like it's different events separated by spans of time. I'm not sure what can be done at this late date, particularly if the Adorama offer has expired. Send me an email with the original B&H order number and, if you have it, a screenshot of Adorama's offer. No promises but I'll look.
Ok, more info. The special from adorama was posted by Adam on 8/13 on the pentax price watch forum. It expired on 8/20. So it went on special just 4 days after my purchase at B&H
08-28-2014, 06:53 AM   #7
B&H Photo Representative
henryp's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 452
QuoteOriginally posted by Gerrys Quote
Hi Henry. My B&H order number is 1030139161. Can't find the adorama info. I ordered from B&H on Saturday 8/9. On Sunday I was admitted to the hospital. I was released on Thursday 8/14 and saw the adorama ad online. Thanks for your help. I really don't expect any special favors, but if you look at my history you will see that I am a loyal customer It just rubbed me the wrong way that the adorama deal came out so close to my purchase with B&H. It's like, oh man ! I can't believe this! Card, flash and bag for $45 less than I paid for camera and card alone
I am sorry you had to be hospitalized and hope you have recovered completely with no lingering ill effects. Since the other offer has expired I cannot now match it but I can meet you half way. Look for my email.
08-28-2014, 08:17 AM   #8
Senior Member




Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: New jersey
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 152
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
I am sorry you had to be hospitalized and hope you have recovered completely with no lingering ill effects. Since the other offer has expired I cannot now match it but I can meet you half way. Look for my email.
Ok thank you . Haven't seen the email yet.

---------- Post added 08-28-2014 at 10:45 AM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
I am sorry you had to be hospitalized and hope you have recovered completely with no lingering ill effects. Since the other offer has expired I cannot now match it but I can meet you half way. Look for my email.
Hi Henry. I just opened my email. Thank you very much. That was greatly appreciated Another reason to love B&H.!

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
adorama, effects, email, half, hope, k50, k50 price, offer, price
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pentax Q7 Price Drop: $376.95 at B&H, special colors at Adorama Adam Pentax Price Watch 3 04-06-2014 08:04 PM
K-5IIs $697 at Adorama (special price) stormtech Pentax Price Watch 46 02-20-2014 10:21 AM
K-01 + 40XS Price drop at B&H And Adorama Docrwm Pentax Price Watch 4 01-15-2013 03:09 PM
Pre-MAP Price for DA 35 Limited at Adorama Biro Pentax Price Watch 5 09-11-2012 09:02 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:33 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, CanonForums.com part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top