Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-06-2015, 11:02 AM   #1

problem with purchase

B&H sold me (2/25) photoshop elements 13 along with several other items. The software had no 24 digit product key on the box, sleeve or anywhere else. Now customer service says I am stuck with this software which I can not use because of no product key....because I opened the software box. I could I know that no product key was included with out opening the software box. This is sure a catch 22. In my opinion, B&H has simply taken my money without providing the item which I purchase on 2/25.
Martin Dodrill

03-07-2015, 10:33 AM   #2

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mdodrill Quote
B&H sold me (2/25) photoshop elements 13 along with several other items. The software had no 24 digit product key on the box, sleeve or anywhere else. Now customer service says I am stuck with this software which I can not use because of no product key....because I opened the software box. I could I know that no product key was included with out opening the software box. This is sure a catch 22. In my opinion, B&H has simply taken my money without providing the item which I purchase on 2/25.
Martin Dodrill
found a suggestion on another site which suggested that I rip off the seal on the bottom of the box and pull that insert out....and there was the serial number
My suggestion....have your customer service people altered to this issue: how would I have know that I had to rip off the seal on the bottom of the box and pull out that insert
03-08-2015, 12:46 PM - 1 Like   #3
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by mdodrill Quote
found a suggestion on another site which suggested that I rip off the seal on the bottom of the box and pull that insert out....and there was the serial number
I am very glad you located the serial number and am equally pleased your original supposition that we took your money unethically was premature and unfounded.
03-09-2015, 10:19 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
I am very glad you located the serial number and am equally pleased your original supposition that we took your money unethically was premature and unfounded.
you are correct