Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2015, 05:56 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
used dept. item...

Received my extra Pentax 645 insert today... except it is missing the case (where on the item page it say it come with case)... without case, it is quite useless (since this will be use for pre-load film so I don't have to fiddle with changing film during shot), but I emailed customer service about it and waiting for reply.

Would like to highlight another issue.... BH put a price sticker on the pressure plate.... when I tried to remove the sticker, it naturally create a mess like this....
Name:  20150312_191221.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  130.7 KB

there are plenty of places to put a price sticker and you have to put it on the pressure plate???
took me quite some time to carefully clean that off... BH, can you have someone with at least a little film camera knowledge to put on sticker?

anyway, I am waiting for reply to my first issue. I am sure BH will resolve it. Keep up the good work, the very least, BHPhoto used dept. is easier to navigate than Keh.

03-15-2015, 08:34 PM - 1 Like   #2
Pentaxian

Original Poster
well.... now BH CS said the my order didn't come with case, but on the same link when I order the item, it did said it come with case.

Very disappointed with BH CS, still going email back and forth! what a waste of time.
03-16-2015, 07:44 AM   #3
B&H Photo Representative

Web No: 1033065920
I am very sorry. You should be able to get the sticker off with GooGone, which is readily available in local hardware stores. If you prefer to return the insert please use the return authorization and pre-paid UPS return label we sent you.
03-17-2015, 07:41 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
Web No: 1033065920
I am very sorry. You should be able to get the sticker off with GooGone, which is readily available in local hardware stores. If you prefer to return the insert please use the return authorization and pre-paid UPS return label we sent you.
Reg. the first issue. The CS accused me that the item I order did not come with a case but the item remain in stock on the link that I made my order did come with a case (what??), and offer me $5 off for what I received. Terrible, I told him/her in my first email when I place my order, it said it come with case and why the case is important for me (Pre-loading film), hence I wouldn't order it if there is no case. Going back and forth arguing about this for several emails!

until I got enough of him/her and said I am going to call BH instead. He/she then only offer to send me return shipping label and refund my money. I made another order, and told him/her that this time it better come with case, since he/she told me the one in stock come with one.... will see when I receive it.

For used items, I don't expect company to have the right item description on the web all the time (keh is terrible in this case as well), but can you at least double check item description before you ship out?

not a pleasant experience with this particular CS.