Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-16-2015, 11:50 AM   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Solved: B&H ships wrong item, claims item shipped as described

Trying here as I am fed up of writing B&H customer service..

Ordered a tripod with ballhead from BH with an instant rebate of $150 couple of days ago. When I received the item, all I received was tripod legs. Now, I wrote B&H customer service informing about this. They wrote me back and told me that the item doesn't include the ballhead as per the webpage. I went to the webpage and now it has been modified and the item has been marked as discontinued. I sent them a copy of my confirmation email which clearly shows what item I ordered. Having never had problems with B&H before, I imagined their customer service would honor my order regardless of what the website says "now" considering it was B&H who advertised the product as such in the first place. At this point, I am highly disappointed by the customer service because for every I send them, a new representative answers asking if I would like to return the item and that they are sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by mnj11; 07-21-2015 at 07:00 AM.
07-17-2015, 09:10 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. I could reply to this with more reliability if I could ID you or this transaction. My email is in my sig.
07-17-2015, 10:06 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Thank you for the reply. I've sent you an email.
07-21-2015, 07:00 AM - 1 Like   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Original Poster
Problem solved, Henry was of great help. Thank you.

07-22-2015, 07:34 AM   #5
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by mnj11 Quote
Problem solved, Henry was of great help. Thank you.
Thank you. I'm very happy this has been resolved.