Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-01-2015, 05:07 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
What's in the Box K-3ii

I am curious as to if I am missing something.

I recently purchased a K3ii from B&H and thought the Flu Card was include as per the add - Pentax K-3 II DSLR Camera (Body Only) 16160 B&H Photo Video

Package arrive opened the box for the K3ii and it was not there. Can someone else let me know if it came in a separate box or was it in the K3II box itself?

B&H has responded to my email but I am slightly confused on what they want me to do. I assumed they could send me out a card but seems they want me to contact Pentax. Either way I would like the card as advertise as "what in the Box".

So again curious where was it when your order came?

11-01-2015, 05:30 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The flucard is not normally included with the K-3 II, or any other camera for that matter.

The manufacturer did include it as a promotional bonus for a limited time, however. If this is the case with yours, there should be a sticker on the side of the box saying that it includes a flucard. Inside the box there would then be a separate plastic sleeve with the card and a manual.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-01-2015, 05:46 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
hmmm - ok so I think B&H should change the description. I really thought it was included. Thanks Adam I am sure we can work this out.
11-02-2015, 02:03 PM - 1 Like   #4
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by vievetrick Quote
B&H has responded to my email but I am slightly confused on what they want me to do. I assumed they could send me out a card but seems they want me to contact Pentax. Either way I would like the card as advertise as "what in the Box".
Please send me an email with your B&H order number and a brief note.

11-02-2015, 02:51 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thank you Henry - email was sent.
11-03-2015, 02:10 PM - 3 Likes   #6
B&H Photo Representative

vievetrick: Pentax USA told us they'll send you a card directly.
11-03-2015, 10:09 PM - 1 Like   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
vievetrick: Pentax USA told us they'll send you a card directly.
THANK YOU SO MUCH for you your help. As always amazing service from B&H Photo - has been and always will be my go to place for gear.