Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-28-2015, 12:10 PM - 3 Likes   #1
Site Supporter

A Suggestion Re: K-3 and K-3 II Offerings

Hi Henry. As a longtime Pentaxian and B&H customer (both brick-and-mortar store and Internet), I have a suggestion regarding your K-3 and K-3 II offerings.

I find it interesting that B&H is currently bundling (as of Thanksgiving weekend) a free AF200FG flash with the K-3 body-only, which already has an integrated flash. Yet, the K-3 II, which includes a built-in GPS unit instead of a flash and arguably requires some kind of flash unit, is not offered in such a bundle.

I submit that if you dropped the flash from the K-3 body-only package and offered the camera at $599, you would sell out within days. I know I would pull the trigger - in a New York minute. And with quite a few Pentaxians on the fence about buying either a K-3 or K-3 II, interest in the newer camera would receive a healthy boost if the small flash were bundled with it.

I realize you're not the one who makes the calls on such matters but perhaps you could pass along my suggestion to the powers that be. Thanks for your indulgence.

Last edited by Biro; 11-28-2015 at 12:48 PM.
11-30-2015, 03:15 PM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

Thanks for this suggestion which I will forward to our buyer.