Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 3 Likes Search this Thread
01-19-2016, 09:45 AM - 3 Likes   #1
Veteran Member

Why is B&H Customer Service so good?

So I figured I'd make this a question to comply with the forum title...

I won't go into details, but my wife and I have been debating whether or not to send a squeaky SDM AF new Pentax lens back, and there was an issue with the RMA # and last night I sent in an inquiry and in answer this morning I got a UPS shipping label and new RMA # with no additional questions asked. (And that's not going into detail! )

B&H really is all you could ask for in an on-line retailer!!!

Thanks B&H!!

(Please move to the appropriate thread category if this isn't it... Thanks!)

01-20-2016, 09:59 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

Thank you. We're very pleased you're so satisfied and grateful you took the time to say so.

You asked, "Why is B&H Customer Service so good?" Because we know that without satisfied repeat customer who take the time to share their satisfaction with friends and colleagues we'd dry up and blow away.