Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2016, 12:53 PM - 1 Like   #1
Site Supporter

Already two reviews for K1 on B&H website?

There are already two reviews (positive) on BH website for the K1? I was under the impression consumers can only put up reviews for products they purchased (and used), and that the review can only be accessed via email link provided by BH, at least this is my experience. How can someone put up a review for a product that still on pre-order? or did these reviewers already have their K1?

02-24-2016, 04:43 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Maybe it's allowing those who pre-ordered to post?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

02-25-2016, 09:15 AM   #3
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by K57XR Quote
There are already two reviews (positive) on BH website for the K1? I was under the impression consumers can only put up reviews for products they purchased (and used), and that the review can only be accessed via email link provided by BH, at least this is my experience. How can someone put up a review for a product that still on pre-order? or did these reviewers already have their K1?
Every product on our site has a "Reviews" tab. Within there is a "write a review" link. The two you mentioned seem to be based on the press release and specifications IMO. I've asked the manager of that department to consider flagging both.
02-25-2016, 12:14 PM   #4
Site Supporter

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Maybe it's allowing those who pre-ordered to post?
That would be strange since there's technically nothing to review, yet.

QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
Every product on our site has a "Reviews" tab. Within there is a "write a review" link. The two you mentioned seem to be based on the press release and specifications IMO. I've asked the manager of that department to consider flagging both.
Thanks for the response, Henry.
I can see the review tab but I thought it was a link that requires logging in to assure the review would be based on consumer experience. Clicking on it apparently allows me to put in a review for a product that I absolutely have no experience with.