Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-03-2016, 03:43 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Trying to Redeem my Adobe CC Subscription

I purchased a 2 year Adobe CC Subscription back in May. I already had one that didn't expire until July 31, 2016. On July 26 or the 27th, I used the link in the email from B&H to redeem the subscription. I got the message, "Code is not valid. Please try another code" I tried both numbers and 3 different Web Browsers. None of them worked. I called B&H and they told me they are working on it. I tried calling Adobe and they said it was a B&H problem. Both LR & PS stopped working on July 30 and I've not been able to use it since.

My order number is #1039258613.

Both Adobe & B&H say the codes are still valid, but they can't get them to work.

Is there anything you can do on your side to help get this fixed?

Thanks

08-04-2016, 01:55 PM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

There's a customer service note in this order saying you went through this with them and as of this afternoon it is resolved.
08-04-2016, 07:40 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by henryp Quote
There's a customer service note in this order saying you went through this with them and as of this afternoon it is resolved.
Yes it was and thank you for looking into it. I have to admit it was a mistake on my part and the CS at B&H was great.