Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-06-2017, 06:46 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
I keep getting the same Pentax Grip from you guys with issues.

The first grip I received from B&H, the K1 connector gasket fit snuggly into the slot within the grip. However there was another issue with either the camera or the grip causing me to have to pull the battery multiple times in order to reset the unusable K1. Well I finally got a body that works but I am on my 4 th grip that has a weird issue. The black sealing gasket on the base of my K-1 doesn't seat firmly in the allotted slot of the grip. Either B&H keeps sending me the Grip i return to them or this is a defect. I even had Ricoh send me another gasket to see if that was the issue and both of them fail to fit securely. I have always had a grip with my camera but I am scared if i use the grip in the field, that i will misplace the sealing gasket. I am talking about the black one not the white clear one that comes with the grip.

Does everyone that own a K1 and a BG6 Grip have the same issue or do I need a 5th grip. If so how can I insure B&H isn't just sending me back the one I sent them?

Help please!

07-13-2017, 11:08 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

We appreciate your frustration. When a customer returns a product to us he or she states is defective it is returned to our supplier. If you want to be doubly sure, order and pay for another grip and then return the one you have for a refund, not a replacement.