Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-22-2017, 12:54 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Question from left field.

Hey B&H Photo. The question I have is not a complaint or a problem, just a question that might help Pentax.

Recently, a photographer I follow on Facebook and YouTube posted a video about receiving a lot of items to try out while he was away. During this video, he was showing an item that is some sort of switch box for doing video so that it would cut down on the edit time. While he was talking about this switch box, he kept raving on how well B&H was about getting him items and loaners to try out and test.

The photographer is Jared Polin from Fro Knows Photo and I was wondering if you might be able to hook him up with a K1 and some lenses to try out. Back when the K1 was released, he had said that he was willing to give it a test to see how good the camera was. The problem is, he is not in the Pentax loaner program so he was going to need to rent one himself. With the way he was raving about B&H, I thought I might put the bug in your ear about sending him a K1 and selection of lenses. It would be cool to do that and get Pentax some more exposure. (no pun intended)

Thanks for everything you guys do.

07-26-2017, 08:47 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

I believe Jared is a member of our affiliate program. He's welcome to approach his liaison in our program about any item he might want to borrow from us. Thanks for the thought.