Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
02-08-2018, 07:18 AM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Reviews not being posted ?????

I have purchased many camera gear from B&H and use the reviews to gage my purchases. I also precipice in writing reviews on everything I purchase to help buyers decide on their purchases. Recently I purchase a couple items and wrote reviews on them, one I wrote a very positive review and it was posted almost immediately, the other I had a not so good review, it was not posted and it has been 2 weeks. Is there a reason B&H is not posting bad reviews? This is not fair to other buyers that could be considering making the purchase of sed item!

Last edited by kjphilippona; 03-12-2018 at 05:22 PM.
02-09-2018, 10:04 AM - 1 Like   #2
B&H Photo Representative

We consider each review individually. In order for me to know more about the review you submitted which was not posted I need to know your real name and email, the nickname you posted under and the item. Use henryp@bhphoto.com please.