Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-19-2018, 04:47 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Open Box Warranty

I recently ordered an open box Tamron 150-600 from B& H. Before purchasing it, I looked at it's description to see if there was any manufacturer warranty included with it but I didn't see anything listed regarding manufacturer warranty. The only place I seen any warranty info was on the drop down list of the used ratings. It showed "OB - Full manufacturer warranty", seeing that I thought it would come with Tamrons full 7 year warranty, so I ordered it. Imagine my surprise when it arrived with a sticker on the box saying it only has Tamron's 1 year warranty included with it. I understand if Tamron doesn't want to include their full 7 year warranty on an open box item but why didn't it show that it only comes with a 1 year warranty on your description of the item? I can't provide a link to the 150-600 lens that I ordered because" the page might have moved or is no longer available".

10-24-2018, 11:14 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

Thanks for calling this to our attention. It is possible we should have been more precise and I regret we were not. Please share the order number with me via henryp@bhphoto.com.