Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-26-2019, 04:10 PM - 1 Like   #1
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Heads up B&H

Shipping a USD 1400.00 lens with a single sheet of bubble-wrap at the bottom of a box...
May I suggest a friendly talk with your shipping department.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX KP  Photo 
02-26-2019, 04:14 PM   #2
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

That's very poor I had that once from SRS when they shipped my DA*60-250. Thanfully, no harm done except for a dented retail box. But they've never done it since I reported it...
02-26-2019, 04:17 PM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by BigMackCam Quote
That's very poor I had that once from SRS when they shipped my DA*60-250. Thanfully, no harm done except for a dented retail box. But they've never done it since I reported it...
I was very surprised by the lack of proper packing. Normally B&H shipments are more than well protected.
02-26-2019, 04:45 PM   #4
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
I was very surprised by the lack of proper packing. Normally B&H shipments are more than well protected.
Yep, I've had good experience with my limited purchases from B&H. I'm sure they'll read your post and take due precautions in future.

03-07-2019, 08:46 AM - 2 Likes   #5
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by Ex Finn. Quote
Thanks for sharing. I'll share this with the warehouse shipping manager. FWIW, the lens is exceptionally well protected by the internal packaging the manufacturer provided. I am confident it arrived unscathed and in perfect working condition.