Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-09-2020, 10:37 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Disappointed with recent order

I recently ordered a new Spyderpro holster hand strap from B&H. I’ve purchased this strap for a couple of my other cameras and it has always come packaged in its retail box. This time is arrived in a zip loc type bag with a sticker affixed to the front. It was a defective item as the part that connects to the D-rings was shorter than normal. It appears they sent me someone’s returned item and were attempting to pass it off as new. I am a long time B&H customer and I am very disappointed with this behavior on their part. I am returning the strap and B&H will not be my first choice for future purchases.

01-10-2020, 10:32 AM   #2
B&H Photo Representative

Thank you for your order and this feedback. We regret your dissatisfaction. I cannot ID you or this transaction so my reply has to be limited to our regret and my suggestion you reach out to cs@bhphoto.com so we can issue return authorization and exchange what you received for a new shipment,
01-12-2020, 09:26 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Thanks. I have already sent off the return. A new strap in a proper retail box arrived from Adorama yesterday.