Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-18-2022, 11:30 AM   #1

Gpu receipt

Hello i know this is not a pentax question but im getting nowhere with this if BH could help??
i have this rx 6800xt GPU RX-68XTALFD9 Serial number is W3V010323 and i needed the purchase recipt for it... i dont have the phone number and dont know how to get the recpit so i can return to XFX under warranty i also have the date of purchase if needed

11-20-2022, 12:19 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Assuming you yourself ordered it from B&H, I'd recommend giving customer service a call:

B&H Photo Video Pro Audio - Contact Us

The receipt would also have been e-mailed to you at the time of purchase.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-29-2022, 01:28 PM   #3
B&H Photo Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by skbajwa2 Quote
Hello i know this is not a pentax question but im getting nowhere with this if BH could help??
i have this rx 6800xt GPU RX-68XTALFD9 Serial number is W3V010323 and i needed the purchase recipt for it... i dont have the phone number and dont know how to get the recpit so i can return to XFX under warranty i also have the date of purchase if needed
If you're the customer who purchased this from us we can certainly assist. But if you bought this from someone who in turn purchased it from us we will not share that individual's data with you out of respect for his/her privacy. I am sorry for your inconvenience.