Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-17-2010, 09:28 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Color Wet Print Paper

I figured I would post this here.. Occupying the bottom shelf of my refrigerator is a whole bunch of color print paper. I have some RA4 type, some Ilford P30 (for reversal printing) type, and I think I even have an unopened pack of Kodak R3000 type. Sizes ranging from 5x7 to 8x10 on the RA4 and R3000. 8x10 to 11x14 (Glossy) on the P30. There is probably a total of about 10 pounds of this stuff. Most have been opened and used in controlled situations but I cannot guarantee that some of it isn't edge fogged.

Here's the offer. The first one to PM me (line will be determined by the PM posting time), agreeing to pay the shipping, will be the new owner. That's right, it's Yours for the price of shipping. I want my bottom shelf back.

Any takers? Let me know, I'll gather it up and get a within 1 pound weight. For outside of USA, there is no way this will go first class. If you really want to pay the shipping price, you are welcome to do so. The package is probably going to be about 11x14x10 (LWH). My Zip code is 48101 if you want to go to USPS.COM and get an estimate of postage to decide if you want it or not (it's on you. I won't do it).

I'm not going to split this up. If you want one, you take it all.