Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-14-2011, 01:29 PM   #1
Forum Member

Southern WI 120 color processing?

Now that Star Photo in Janesville has closed I'm looking for a southern Wisconsin lab that can process 120 (C-41). Does anyone have any suggestions? I'd like to avoid the mail and hand-deliver my film if possible. Thanks!

Brad

02-15-2011, 09:36 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hrm, have you tried Madison? That place on Odana Rd seemed likely when I was last in the area, but I haven't been there in several years. (And didn't have any MF at the time, either) I think it's just called 'The Camera Shops' and probably isn't too hard to get to from Stoughton.
02-15-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Since Star went out of business on Willy Street a couple years ago, the options narrow constantly. Camera Company (east) moved across the street like a year and half ago, and they cut way back on their film stuff--they don't even have film products, except for a couple rolls of normal film like Superia and Gold.

West was working on eliminating their film stuff last time I was in there...probably a year and a half ago. Never been in the Carroll Street store.

I assume you've been to their site The Camera Company | Color Film Processing Just 35mm and APS color developing. Maybe call up west and Carroll Street to see what they offer? The Camera Company | Store locations and hours

Found this company in a Flickr search...but their web page and price sheet are dated 2007 Film Processing, Burne Photo Imaging Inc., Madison WI