Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-11-2011, 01:24 PM   #16
ghl

Great stuff dj!! Your results have really inspired me to hurry up my slow pace in getting back to developing b&w.

The detail and smooth tones of the first pic are great. The grain in the background of the second print is really cool, and the contrast of the last three is very impressive!

Again, very inspiring and motivating, thanks for sharing.

05-13-2011, 04:26 AM   #17

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks for the kind message.

I wanted to share a few photos here because this site and community helped me to do what I thought was impossible 3 months ago.

This was my photographic goal for the year, and posts here gave me the information and courage to go through with it.

It feels great to take more of the photographic process in your own hands.
05-15-2011, 09:14 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by stevebrot Quote
Test drive the Hassy with a few rolls of 120. You may get totally hooked or you may decide that the extra bulk is not worth the effort.

Steve
Good advice! I'm tempted to have a little wager on which way it would go, however

On a serious note, good on you for getting into the film development! I am quite new to it as well and definately enjoy it. Your results look pretty good.
I also shoot a fair bit of Ilford FP4+ but have only tried it with Kodak Tmax developer so far. You're right, there's so many developers (and films) to try

Will look forward to seeing more of your home-developed shots.

cheers