Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-22-2011, 11:43 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Want to swap.

I currently have a Meopta Axomat 5 and is great for 35mm work. I want to use medium format and wish to swap my Axomat for a Meopta Opemus. Is there anyone who wishes to make a swap? I am in the Brisbane/Redland Bay area, Australia.

Cheers

James

08-23-2011, 12:15 AM   #2
hcc
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I would suggest that you place a 'Wanted' message in the PF Marketplace. I have done it twice and I got contacts from genuinely interested sellers. It may work also for a swap by indicating what you want, and indicating your interest to swap.

Hope that the comment will help, mate. And good luck for the swap...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
axomat, film, meopta, photography, swap