Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-02-2012, 09:56 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks again for all the feedback. It is on its way back to the store and I've already ordered a replacement.

While it is likely I could probably have taken the upper unit apart and found dust in the calibration unit to clear out, I'd rather protect my warranty. Helen and Leah at Adorama are taking good care of me.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
film, photography

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What causes this banding in the sky? Chazz5 Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 10 10-23-2011 01:45 PM
K-7 - Banding in DNG but banding gone after conversion to JPG? raider Pentax DSLR Discussion 21 09-27-2010 12:09 AM
Please help: K7 banding issue kytra Pentax DSLR Discussion 9 08-04-2010 12:10 AM
Is this a banding issue? kevinschoenmakers Pentax DSLR Discussion 8 05-21-2010 01:36 AM
K20D banding issue Phaser Pentax DSLR Discussion 8 03-17-2010 02:08 AM