Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2015, 08:01 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The Darkroom

Trying my hand at film photography. I have a Spotmatic and just picked up an ME Super. I sent three rolls of Ilford HP5 Plus to The Darkroom about a week or so ago. Just got my first look at the online images yesterday. Photos look good. They did a nice job. Put in an order for 5x7 prints on some of them so I'll see how they look.

I didn't realize Costco developed film. I have one a short distance from my house. I may have to check them out for my next rolls.

04-29-2015, 08:58 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I use a place that's a 5 minute drive from where I live, called "THE LAB".

It's the only processing lab around here where I can get 35mm slides processed and mounted in the same day. "The Lab" also does my all my 6x7 scanning & processing.

Phil.
04-29-2015, 05:11 PM   #18
Pentaxian

If you have E-6 work that absolutely has to be done perfectly, then AgX in Michigan is your place. It is a pro lab for sure.
05-08-2015, 03:43 PM   #19
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I'm getting ready to send in a mixed bag for processing only.
C-41: Five rolls of 135 and one roll 120. E-6: one roll 220
The Darkroom: $90 (Postage-paid mailer, return postage extra)
Blue Moon: $55 (I pay to mail it to them, they pay to mail it back)
The Darkroom includes a CD of scans, plus you can download your images from them (Free, even if you don't need it)
I have always been happy with The Darkroom, but for the price, I'm going to give Blue Moon a chance this time.
For the savings, I can get a roll of Minox film.