Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-15-2015, 02:42 AM   #16
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by carrielouise Quote
Hi I don't know if you still need answers but AG Photographic are great, really fast and very reasonably priced! Also the first place I've used in a while that hasn't left scratches on my film!
Seconded. I should be receiving another batch of developed film from them later this week.

09-15-2015, 05:33 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you have a lab anywhere nearby, I would give them my money first and foremost. We have to help keep them in business. (And I don't mean drugstore developing minilabs). If that isn't possible, I too have had pretty decent stuff back from Dwayne's as well as North Coast Photographic.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
film, ilford, labs, mail order film, photography