Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
12-26-2015, 02:41 PM   #16

nice!

12-28-2015, 09:50 AM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Not a Number Quote
Wait, I'm confused. I thought the Bellows Unit II is the one with two round rails while the later Auto Bellows and Bellow Unit III/K have the single X-beam rail. The X-beam units have an integrated focus slider while the Unit II requires an add-on focus rail.
Yes the Pentax bellow/auto bellows line-up IS confusing. There was also a Bellows II for K-Mount with a single rail which was the original K Series bellows.

See this thread:

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/8-pentax-film-slr-discussion/248580-bello...de-copier.html

Phil.
12-28-2015, 11:59 AM   #18
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Okay, processing again. Looking at the free online apps, pixlr will invert at the touch of a button but I am having trouble finding a colour-correct option to adjust for the tungsten illumination I'm using; polarr will easily fix the tungsten balance, but I can't for the life of me find a one-push invert negative button. The camera's inbuilt filters were fine for proof of concept, but don't produce quality. Can anyone help? Is there a free or inexpensive one-stop solution that does it all? (If it runs on a Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0, all the better; I'll buy one and my issues will be over.) I'm not keen on shelling out money on a regular basis for Adobe's stupid new licence systsem.

I am at least at the point where I can bang through the negatives at high speed; I have that much in hand.