Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
07-19-2019, 10:44 PM - 1 Like   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
This might interest some people... Lomography film content.

So I was reading the link provided about the kodak cardboard scanner, and a different link grabbed my eye. Lomography is coming out with a new line of film, and one of the sizes available? 120. Might be worth looking into if you're looking for new types of 120 film. Other sizes will obviously be 35mm and 110 cartridge. Here's the link: Lomography launches new film LomoChrome Metropolis XR 100-400 on Kickstarter - Kosmo Foto

07-23-2019, 12:05 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Good to see them continue to support 110 film photography.
11-21-2019, 04:42 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Probably not worthy of it's own thread so I thought I'd ask here. Looked at the Metropolis film and other Lomography offerings. I'm not familiar with film being listed as an iso range, in this case iso 100-400. How does that work. What do you set your camera at?

I'm not what I would call a Lomography guy but I think some of their niche films produce an interesting look. I'm just not sure how to take advantage of it. For example, it seems like the Metropolis accentuate blacks and whites and mutes color a bit. As least that's my take.
I bought a roll of 110 Lobster (red scale) but am not sure how to use it to take advantage of it's properties. Do I shoot things that are on the red/orange scale to accentuate those colors? Do I shoot non red things to give everything a reddish hue.

Ditto their purple film. Anyone have experience with this.