Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-04-2020, 04:47 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Color chemiistry

I have checked Freestylephoto, Adorama and B&H for c41 chemistry. All are pretty well out of stock, With the May photo contest 'Flowers" I need quick processing. Looks like I will be mailing film to soon tomorrow for processing and scans.

I do not have a Pentax digital camera, so will use my old film cameras. If anyone can suggest a mail order supplier that has at least a quart C41 kit in stock, please post, I am desperate!

Phil W

05-04-2020, 09:24 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by PWhite214 Quote
I have checked Freestylephoto, Adorama and B&H for c41 chemistry. All are pretty well out of stock, With the May photo contest 'Flowers" I need quick processing. Looks like I will be mailing film to soon tomorrow for processing and scans.

I do not have a Pentax digital camera, so will use my old film cameras. If anyone can suggest a mail order supplier that has at least a quart C41 kit in stock, please post, I am desperate!

Phil W
Email Beau Photo in Vancouver and see if they have any in stock:

Tetenal C-41 Developing Kit – Beau Photo Supplies Inc.

Not sure if they ship to the US??

Phil.
05-04-2020, 09:46 PM   #3

Ilford shut down their production line due the current health situation. It is possible some of the other photochemical makers have too.

The Freestyle site says they expect a shipment of some of smaller kits 15 May and others 5 June.
05-06-2020, 07:56 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
I checked the freezer, have quite a bit of slide film. I ordered E6 chemicals. Problem solved!