Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
No levanta el Flash / Does not raise the Flash
Posted By: mpessina, 04-29-2019, 09:08 AM

Un dia sin razón aparente dejó de levantar el flash de mi antigua pero querida Pentax k-x, se escuchaba el click del electroimán pero no se liberaba el flash.

Cuidadosamente por la hendija (1) pase una tarjeta plástica muy fina (blister de medicamento), con la intención de tocar el gancho (3) que traba el flash lo que por suerte sucedió, esto era indispensable ya que uno de los tornillos que necesitaba sacar para desarmarla estaba allí.

Ahi note que faltaba el pulsador (2) que se acciona cuando el flash está abajo, lo primero que pensé es que se había soltado y extraviado y que al no estar la cámara suponía que el flash estaba levantado, por lo tanto decidi abrir y ver con lo que me encontraba y ver si podía sustituirlo con otra pieza

Translation:

One day for no apparent reason stopped raising the flash of my old but dear Pentax k-x, the click of the electromagnet was heard but the flash was not released.

Carefully through the slit (1) pass a very thin plastic card (blister of medication), with the intention of touching the hook (3) that locks the flash what luckily happened, this was indispensable since one of the screws needed take out to disarm it was there.

There I noticed that the button (2) was missing that is activated when the flash is down, the first thing I thought was that it had loosened and lost and that the camera was not supposed to be raised, so I decided to open and see with what I was and see if I could replace it with another piece.

Al abrirla me encontré con que el mecanismo de liberación (4) que se compone de dos resortes un electroimán y el pulsador de plástico no estaba en condiciones. El resorte que sostiene el pulsador estaba suelto (5), por lo tanto immagine que al soltarse dejo caer dentro de la cámara el pulsador, por suerte tenía razón.

Saque los plásticos de la base y de la pantalla y recuperó el pulsador el cual coloque en su lugar (6) y desarme el mecanismo de liberación para acomodar nuevamente el resorte, ajuste todo y volvi a armar la cámara, la cual anduvo como nueva, no se porque se soltó el resorte quizás un golpe que no registre pero me pareció buena idea comentarles el problema, la solución y subir algunas fotos.

Translation:

Upon opening it I found that the release mechanism (4) which is composed of two springs an electromagnet and the plastic pushbutton was not in condition. The spring that holds the button was loose (5), so immagine that when I let go of the camera I let the button fall, luckily I was right.

Remove the plastics from the base and the screen and retrieve the push button which put in place (6) and disarm the release mechanism to accommodate the spring again, adjust everything and reassembled the camera, which went like new, I do not know why the spring was released, perhaps a blow that did not register, but it seemed a good idea to tell them about the problem, the solution and upload some photos.

LES COMPARTO MAS IMAGENES DEL EQUIPO DESARMADO PARA LOS QUE LES GUSTA VER EL HARD

Translation: I SHARE THEM MORE IMAGES OF THE DISARMED TEAM FOR THOSE WHO LIKE TO SEE THE HARD

Attached Images

Last edited by BigMackCam; 04-29-2019 at 09:24 AM. Reason: English translation added by moderator
Views: 1,818
04-29-2019, 07:01 PM   #2

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Como diria Spock en Viaje a Las Estrellas: "Impresionante!". (Like Spock said in Star Trek: "Impressive!".) Yo he desarmado y rearmado camaras Pentax SLR de pelicula fotografica de 35mm y algunos objetivos Pentax tambien en el pasado, pero debo decir que todavia me intimada reparar una camara DSLR digital.

Translation (via Google Translate): As Spock would say in Journey to the Stars: "Awesome!". (Like Spock said in Star Trek: "Impressive!".) I have disassembled and reassembled 35mm Pentax SLR cameras and some Pentax lenses also in the past, but I must say that I still want to repair a digital DSLR camera.

Last edited by Sandy Hancock; 05-08-2019 at 04:32 AM. Reason: Translation added by moderator.
05-08-2019, 04:24 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Just a little reminder:

Although this is an international forum, posts should be in English as clearly stated in the rules:

QuoteQuote:
Please make all posts in English except when posting in the International Pentax Forums. Any non-English posts elsewhere should be accompanied by a translation.

Read more at: The Rules
05-10-2019, 07:34 AM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by j0n4hpk Quote
Como diria Spock en Viaje a Las Estrellas: "Impresionante!". (Like Spock said in Star Trek: "Impressive!".) Yo he desarmado y rearmado camaras Pentax SLR de pelicula fotografica de 35mm y algunos objetivos Pentax tambien en el pasado, pero debo decir que todavia me intimada reparar una camara DSLR digital.

Translation (via Google Translate): As Spock would say in Journey to the Stars: "Awesome!". (Like Spock said in Star Trek: "Impressive!".) I have disassembled and reassembled 35mm Pentax SLR cameras and some Pentax lenses also in the past, but I must say that I still want to repair a digital DSLR camera.

The decision has not been easy, but in Argentina we do not have an official Pentax service, and the prices for third-party services are very expensive, birds even buy another second-hand camera

No ha sido fácil la decisión, pero en Argentina no contamos con servicio tecnico oficial de Pentax, y los precios de servicios de terceros son muy caros, aveses hasta combiene comprar otra camara de segunda mano