Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-07-2010, 02:11 AM   #1

[langtitle=es]K5 - evolucion de precios[/langtitle]

Amigos , segun vuestra experiencia , como creeis que van a evolucionar los precios de la nueva K-5 ?

Quiero decir , que lo normal es que una vez que salga al mercado , empiece a bajar el precio , poco a poco ...

Ahora es un poco cara , espero que el precio evolucione a la baja en unos meses ...

Chauuuu

11-07-2010, 02:28 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
After DxO published the sensational test results, do you really expact the price to drop soon? Me not. Considering the performance it is already dirt cheap.
11-07-2010, 02:42 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by elho_cid Quote
After DxO published the sensational test results, do you really expact the price to drop soon?
I think you over-estimate the power of DXO

There are already rebate deals on the K-5 around the place and reports of retailer discounting too. The price trend of the K-5 will follow the price trend of the K-7, and other Pentaxes before it, thanks mainly to the presence of strong competition from other brands like Nikon (D7000 anyone?) and Canon.

Pentax also have an advantage in that the K-5 shares the K-7 body. The production line tooling, assembly processes etc and a lot of the parts are common to both which means economies of scale can kick in early to help Pentax assemble the K-5 very economically, and perhaps give them more scope to pass those savings onto customers.
11-07-2010, 02:59 AM   #4
Inactive Account

Kumpi on parenpi Pentax vai ei Pentax.

Jos me kaikki odotamme Ale myyntiä.
Kohta eiole Pentax olemassakaan.

Jos ei raha riitä K-5, ostaa halvemman mallin.

11-07-2010, 03:09 AM   #5

Original Poster
Bueno 30v no es solo de comprar otro modelo , hay mas implicaciones , yo tengo la K-7 hace un año , y la voy a vender para pasar a la K-5 , si baja el precio de la K-5 va a arrastrar a los otros precios ... es cuestión de encontrar el mejor momento para vender una y comprar la otra con la minima diferencia posibe .
11-07-2010, 04:10 AM   #6
Inactive Account

Olet aivan oikeassa ei Ei Pentax osteta uutudenmukaan.
Vaan oman tarpeen ja kiintymyksen mukaan.

Minulla on K20D , on senverran tullut kehitysta K-5 että aijoin ostaa sen.

Olen pistänyt Syyskuussa tilaukseen K-5 ja kuumeisesti odottelen sen saamista.
Varmaan on tulut Suomeen vasta 2 K-5 .
11-07-2010, 04:24 AM   #7
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by elho_cid Quote
After DxO published the sensational test results, do you really expact the price to drop soon? Me not. Considering the performance it is already dirt cheap.
Let the D7000 result come out then I heard that both are using the same sensor and the way DXO ranks sensor, it likely to competitive with (or as good as) k-5. I am not sure how k-5 treats high iso NR, but this is based on D5000 vs K-x rating. D700 is already cheap compared to K-5 and certainly make sense for Pentax to reduce k-5 price.

11-07-2010, 04:52 AM   #8
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by yusuf Quote
Let the D7000 result come out then I heard that both are using the same sensor and the way DXO ranks sensor, it likely to competitive with (or as good as) k-5. I am not sure how k-5 treats high iso NR, but this is based on D5000 vs K-x rating. D700 is already cheap compared to K-5 and certainly make sense for Pentax to reduce k-5 price.
The D700 is still about 50% more than the K-5. I see no reason the K-5 would be lowered in cost specifically because of the current D700.

That said, the K-5 will come down eventually (with a few months), as all DSLR camera bodies do.
11-07-2010, 08:56 PM   #9
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by dgaies Quote
The D700 is still about 50% more than the K-5. I see no reason the K-5 would be lowered in cost specifically because of the current D700.

That said, the K-5 will come down eventually (with a few months), as all DSLR camera bodies do.
I meant D7000