Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-30-2010, 02:00 AM   #31
Adorama Camera Representative

QuoteOriginally posted by sholtzma Quote
Alright, assuming this company is not the way to go, are there any other better deals out there? I can find the camera+lens for the same price as the body only....
At Adorama we will always do our best to price match (both unit cost AND shipping) to any other reputable retailers.

If we can't price match..............

NB and don't forget, your purchase from Adorama helps support the site!

11-30-2010, 03:19 AM   #32
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks, Helen.

While I have your attention, do you have any idea if the Hahnel Twin V Pro charger (which I bought to charge batteries for my K20) can also charge the (different) batteries for the K-5? I emailed Hahnel but haven't yet heard back from them. And if the charger will charge the K-5's batteries, will I need a new plate?
11-30-2010, 03:30 AM   #33

Thanks, Helen.

While I have your attention, do you have any idea if the Hahnel Twin V Pro charger (which I bought to charge batteries for my K20) can also charge the (different) batteries for the K-5? I emailed Hahnel but haven't yet heard back from them. And if the charger will charge the K-5's batteries, will I need a new plate?
This one I assume?

SKU: HHTWINVOSP

Not sure; will ask the purchasing department to check with the Hahnel rep and come back to you - I hope later today.
11-30-2010, 04:29 AM   #34
Inactive Account

I'm glad I bought from a site supporter then. I probably should have splurged on the 18-135 lens also.

11-30-2010, 06:13 AM   #35
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Helen Oster Quote
Adorama is also a site supporter! In fact, Adorama was the FIRST site supporter... ... see the big Adorama banner under my posting (and under Adam's postings)? if you click on that it automatically gives a fee to PF.

Send me your order number so I can get your 'phone order credited to PF: HelenO@adorama.com
I'll do that when I get home. Thanks . I didn't know until just now.
12-21-2010, 03:23 AM   #36

Thanks, Helen.

We got a response from Hahnel! The charger
DOES NOT handle this battery. There is no additional plate at this point for this battery.