Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-09-2011, 09:08 PM   #1
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Can't install the firmware....

Sorry, I see why now, my K5 won't deliver until Monday. I bet it will install just fine then!
Best Regards!

03-09-2011, 09:24 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I to seem to be having this issue until tomorrow afternoon.
03-09-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
ha ha ;-)
03-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Mate, you're a tease.

03-09-2011, 10:39 PM - 1 Like   #5
Veteran Member

Rupert, I'm glad that Otis convinced you to get the K5 regardless of the issues.

And I can promise you that you will not know what has hit you once you start using it. It's so beautiful.
03-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by sterretje Quote
Rupert, I'm glad that Otis convinced you to get the K5 regardless of the issues.

And I can promise you that you will not know what has hit you once you start using it. It's so beautiful.

I didn't really have a choice, I let Otis E-mail his girlfriend in Canada, and when he got through with my computer he said...."Oh, by the way, you have a K5 coming on Monday". I like to argue, everyone knows that, but never with Otis. It never pays.
Best Regards
03-10-2011, 12:38 AM   #7
Col
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
Sorry, I see why now, my K5 won't deliver until Monday. I bet it will install just fine then!
Best Regards!
But isn't it just a Lightroom plug-in?

03-10-2011, 12:59 AM   #8
Inactive Account

I didn't really have a choice, I let Otis E-mail his girlfriend in Canada, and when he got through with my computer he said...."Oh, by the way, you have a K5 coming on Monday". I like to argue, everyone knows that, but never with Otis. It never pays.
Best Regards
Just make sure you don't let him get hold of your camera.. You may end up with something like this..

03-10-2011, 06:14 AM   #9
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Best Regards
You let your squirrels have your credit card number?
03-10-2011, 08:09 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Rondec Quote
You let your squirrels have your credit card number?
Otis hacked my computer...he does it all the time. He has control of all my banking and credit cards. Like I said, I don't mess with Otis......you see one of the reasons why now. The other reasons are even worse. Do you know how expensive it is to replace the wiring harness on a Jeep Wrangler? Just forget once to put out enough Squirrel food....and you are soon walking.
Regards
03-10-2011, 08:11 AM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
Just make sure you don't let him get hold of your camera.. You may end up with something like this..

Jeff, I think Otis is a better driver that that Doggie......Last Summer he took a driving course from this guy.
[IMG] [/IMG]

Best Regards
03-10-2011, 03:40 PM   #12
Inactive Account

I see the driving instructor has a back seat driver running his mouth about something or other.. It's all well and good that Otis took driving lessons and he may very well Be a better driver. The Hound however learned by watching and I was quite surprised when he took off in the car and then came back with photos.

(looking forward to seeing your first K5 shots... Do you have the models all lined up? I'm going through withdrawal here looking for the latest Shelby and Lacie shots).

03-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #13
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by JeffJS Quote
I see the driving instructor has a back seat driver running his mouth about something or other.. It's all well and good that Otis took driving lessons and he may very well Be a better driver. The Hound however learned by watching and I was quite surprised when he took off in the car and then came back with photos.

(looking forward to seeing your first K5 shots... Do you have the models all lined up? I'm going through withdrawal here looking for the latest Shelby and Lacie shots).

Yeah, that backseat drive is the Doggie's wife, wouldn't you know it!

I don't let Otis use my cameras...I let him use the DS once long ago, and he took it over to Sylvia's Place.....never seen such debauchery in my entire life. Disgusting what Squirrels do when no one is watching.......filthy little critters. It took me a whole day to clean my camera of banana oil and exotic perfume vapors that smelled like walnuts.

Hopefully I can shoot the girls next week, We have all been very busy, and the timing has not worked out in the past few weeks. I saw Shelby the other day, and she is anxious for a new shoot, so is Kathryn and Lacie. Just have to work it out......these girls work for a living and to pay for school expenses, so I am very understanding of their schedules.
Best Regards & Thanks for the interest!
Rupert