Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-10-2011, 05:37 PM - 1 Like   #1

Photos: Gallery
Kudos to Adam and Others

Just a quick Thank You to Adam and some others who risked some credibility by announcing a FW fix for the FF issue. While it seems a few still have some problems, a quick perusal of the responses to date say FW 1.03 is a plus. I want to extend my appreciation to PF as a reliable source of Pentax info. and to others who helped identify and make known certain performance issues related to the K-5 (even if a few became a bit (ahem) strident after a time) To those who still suffer I acknowledge your real problems, offer my sympathies and affirm your right to be PO'd but please mind the volume, every word uttered does not have to emphasize your complaint no matter how legitimate.

03-10-2011, 06:20 PM   #2

+1 on the whole, PF is a great place

-raph
03-10-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Yes, a big thanks to Adam and those that did not stifle the ability to state complaints and ask for remedies. It got a little ugly at times, but for me, today is a new day......I don't take names or hold grudges, we are all in the same boat. I appreciate everyone that participated in the discussions, and the fact that all were allowed their say.......even if it was over and over and over........for both sides of the coin.
Best Regards
Thanks Adam, you're a fair man.
03-10-2011, 08:26 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Thanks- I appreciate the kind words on behalf of everyone involved (including myself )!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: