Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
03-17-2011, 09:47 AM   #1
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Citron K5?

You remember my Pal, the one that lost his Forum life here in the K5 Wars? The Citron/Lemon guy? Maybe you will remember his handsome face?

Anyhow, he wants all to know that his new "Citron" is the finest camera around! He loves everything about it and has zero problems. A few from him, he doesn't mind me posting them, we are Pals from way back......
Damn fine shooter he is too, maybe Otis can help get him back on here at some point, he would be an (ass)et to this Forum. Seriously, he is a good guy and a fine shooter, that loves Pentax, despite what some may have thought of him. Troll ?, not Mr Don, not here, not anywhere.
Best Regards!

To his friends here, Happy K5 Shooting!

[IMG] [/IMG]

[IMG] [/IMG]

He's also a real family man too......here are some shot of his kids.....no kidding!

When you hear this about the K5 from Mr Don and Rupert, you had better get one! Neither one of us would kid you about its excellence, and you know us both.

Best Regards!

03-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Ha ha! Terrific shots by the guy! What lens was he using?
03-17-2011, 03:10 PM   #3

QuoteOriginally posted by mccarvindh Quote
Ha ha! Terrific shots by the guy! What lens was he using?
Sigma 100-300.
03-17-2011, 04:34 PM - 1 Like   #4
Veteran Member

OP, waxing lyrical and posting photos taken with the K-5 is small penance for the not inconsiderable damage and vitriol on the forums that was done earlier with regards to the K-5's issues.
Glad you like your K-5 but people who already know how good it is have already moved on and kept shooting. A bit late to preach to the converted.
Also I find it interesting that you are posting other people's images, even though they are from your good friend. Nice images btw.

03-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Beautiful photos from Don. He is an excellent photographer, however it is a little telling that he has been booted off of two different Pentax fora at this point. Some folks just feel a need to be inflammatory...
03-17-2011, 06:56 PM   #6
Veteran Member
Otis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis FanOtis Fan

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
I'm not going to be baited into an argument over my friend. He is my friend, a good friend like everyone should be as fortunate to have......and we did get the Firmware for the FF issue. Enough said.
And yes, he is a fine shooter and Master processor. Good looking too....didn't you guys look at his portrait I posted? I thought I captured his "essence"!
Best Regards!
Closed Thread