Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2011, 02:48 PM   #1

[langtitle=da]Hjælp- K-R eller K-5 og hvilket tilbehør?[/langtitle]

Hej alle sammen

Jeg er helt ny her men har læst meget med den sidste tid. Så nu til mit første indlæg her :-)

Jeg er ny køber af digitalt kamera men har gået 6 mrd på skole i DK fordi jeg ville være fotograf og der brugte jeg Nikon, Pentax og Hasselblad.(1993-1994)

Kan ikke finde ud af om jeg skal vælge et Pentax K-R og så bruge lidt penge på tilbehør, eller om det ikke vil være nok for mig?

Jeg vil gerne fotografere natur, dyr og mennesker. Jeg vil gerne lege med sjove vinkler og lære en masse teknik. Og senere når pengene er til det udvide med flere linser ect.

Og hvilket og hvor meget tilbehør skal jeg bruge til at starte med? Vil gerne have så meget for mine penge som muligt da jeg er alenemor til 5 så pengene er ikke så store men vil gerne have kvalitet frem for noget "billigt lort"

Vil i ikke nok være søde at hjælpe mig? Jeg har inderligt ønsket mig eget kamera siden jeg var 15 år og først nu ser det ud til at lykkes :-)

Hilsen

Lotte, 33 år, Vedbæk, Denmark

03-31-2011, 03:17 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
If you let people know your budget for the camera and lenses, you may get better suggestions.

Ordinarily it would make more sense to get the Kr and some nice lenses but if you have some experience with photography you may want a more profesional model with top lcd etc. In that case, I would think people would suggest you get a used K7 or an even older version and use the rest of the money to get some nicer lenses instead of the newest camera body. I also think that saying that you like to photograph 'nature animals and humans' is rather broad.
03-31-2011, 03:32 PM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome Lotte.
If you're interested in a small, light and compact kit, then consider the K-r - it is definitely not 'cheap' and not 'crap'.
It is a very capable camera and worth what you pay for it.
Start off with the kit lenses (18-55 and 55-300) and work your way from there whilst money is not available for the more expensive and better quality lenses.
03-31-2011, 03:46 PM   #4
hcc
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum

You already got some good advice on the camera body and I support both options (use K-7 or K-r) as very sensible. Both cameras are good "stuff".

Consider further:
* a good SD card - it is worth to invest in a good quality card like a Sandisk Extreme III 16 Gb or 32 Gb.

* Lenses - either go for the kit lenses as suggested by Ash: these are good value for money - or consider directly to get good quality lenses corresponding to your needs (you have experience in photography and may have a good feel for what you need)

* A good bag to carry confortably and safely your camera and your lens(es).

* Software: Pentax provides the PDCU software with each camera - not a bad software in terms of image quality results, but there are other softwares on the market incl. freeware like Gimp.

Hope that the comments will help....

Last edited by hcc; 03-31-2011 at 08:23 PM.
03-31-2011, 03:50 PM   #5

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by psychdoc Quote
If you let people know your budget for the camera and lenses, you may get better suggestions.

Ordinarily it would make more sense to get the Kr and some nice lenses but if you have some experience with photography you may want a more profesional model with top lcd etc. In that case, I would think people would suggest you get a used K7 or an even older version and use the rest of the money to get some nicer lenses instead of the newest camera body. I also think that saying that you like to photograph 'nature animals and humans' is rather broad.
Hej og tak for svar :-)

Lige nu har jeg fået tilbudt K-5 hus + 18-55 mm + 50-200mm til 11.500 Dkk, og tænkte at hvis dette er det bedste valg af kamera der skal holde mange år før evt opdatering så kunne jeg spare sammen til bedre linser når jeg kender kamera + mit behov for nye lincer i bedre kvalitet.
Så har ikke et budget på sigt men lige nu er det nok ca 10.000 Dkk men 11.500 ville være ok.

Får man brugt 18-55 + 50-200 mm eller ville det være bedre med en 18-200 mm.

Jeg er også på jagt efter hvad jeg ellers har brug for at få startet:
Sd kort, men hvilken model og størrelse?
Taske, hvad er bedst og til en god pris?
filtre?
Stativ?
og er der andet, for vil ikke købe noget som der ikke er brug for. Butikken vil jo gerne sælge en så meget som muligt.

takker :-D

Lotte
03-31-2011, 04:18 PM   #6
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Lotte, you've gone straight for the K-5 - you won't regret that, it's a solid investment.
The kit lenses are OK, but they are both considered mediocre and easily exceeded by the K-5 in resolving power. I would not go for an 18-200 either as a similar issue would ensue, but something like a Tamron 17-50 and Pentax DA 55-300 would be excellent quality and value for money for your general purposes.

SD cards - there are many, just go for a reputable brand and fast enough to manage the K-5's speed (Class 6 at least). 4-8Gb is fine without video, and at least 16Gb if you use video often is a good idea.

Filters - only if you feel you need to protect the front element of your lenses, otherwise only a circular polarising filter would be useful for those landscape shots you may want to take outdoors.

Tripod - essential in my opinion, but it depends what your local shop offers. A sturdy aluminium tripod that can support up to 7kg would be preferable.
All the best with that.
03-31-2011, 10:10 PM   #7
Inactive Account

Minä olen sitä mieltä, että vaikka ostaa Pentax vähän halvemman mallin, niin linssejä ei kanata ostaa mitään Kit mallia, vaan aina parasta mitä rahalla saa esim: F2.8 16-50 hyvä alottelijan putki. Jos myöhemmin käyttää viellä Pentax ja ostaa uuden rungon on linssit viellä käyttökelpoisia ei tarvitse kaikkia vaihtaa. Voi niilläkin rahoilla ostaa muita polttovälejä eikä tule turhia investointeja. Järki se on tässäkin valttia.

04-03-2011, 03:02 AM   #8

Original Poster
[langtitle=da]Tak for hjælpen :-)[/langtitle]

Jeg købte et Pentak K-R og starter med det....

Jeg prøver at lægge mit førte billede ind, det er min 4 årige søn.

Hilsen

Lotte
Attached Images

04-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #9
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Enjoy the K-r Lotte.
It's a fine entry level camera that is capable of professional applications.