Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #61
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Well, I kinda think maybe I've made a decision (talk about wishy-washy)...

I'm likely going to get the FA31 and the DA*55 first. Then I'll see where it goes from there.

I'll go and handle the 16-50 so I can make a more informed decision on it's size, but the 18-135 might provide a decent all-around travel zoom for days I don't want to carry or use primes (which are really few and far between).

The other problem is I have a big cross-country trip coming up this summer and it will be hard to decide what to take, when I already know I'll be taking multiple cameras. But that's a whole different discussion I suppose...

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, da*, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, lenses, pentax, pentax k-5, primes, quality, rain