Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-08-2011, 02:13 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The assist light is green colored.
Could be my eyes, but as it is it doesn't give me any visual assistance that I could use to help focus manually even if I could turn it on at will.

08-08-2011, 07:48 PM   #17

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by philbaum Quote
I'd like a third option in the present button customization AF button -

The option would be to have the assist light turn on with the AF function for the AF button. Or not.

I'm thinking of getting one of these fluorescent arm or legbands that runners or bicyclists use. with the idea of strapping it on my tripod at night. I was out doing some painting with a flash and had a difficult time finding my tripod when i returned from the subject - black on black on a moonless night . off topic - sorry.
It would be great if Pentax would incorporate such a feature as part of a new firmware release! Not a bad idea either about using light legbands for your tripod... creative.