Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-03-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
Banned

Photos: Gallery
Godox wireless remote controll

Today I got this item for use at a distance, a Godox wireless remote wich uses the wireshutter release of your camera (K-5/K-7/K20D/K10D, but not on K-r/K-x) to use the camera from a distance. You can also use it to control a flash. With more recievers you can controll more camera's or flashes at once. It should work up to 100 meters, but I still have to see that, and i'm happy with half of that.

First impression: it works!

Reemix Universal 3-in-1 Camera Remote Control for Pentax/Samsung/Canon (1x23A/2xAAA) - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

There are 3 positions: flash and two camera-modes (one for direct release and one for 3 second timer.

I hoped to use it to simultanous opperate both of my camera's with one shutterpress, but that doesn't seem to work.

There is up to x-sync a signal between transmitter and receiver, but there is no signal going to the camera true the wire. It does work for flash, when set to the flash function.

You can also control the moviefunction, since it is then just a on/off button. From a distance you have to count for yourself how many times you press the button, when you can't look on the backscreen wheater it is on or off.

I'll go and try this thing over the coming weeks.

10-03-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Looks kind of simular to the aperture trigmaster kit that I have, here is a video:

FYI: She is talking in german (I believe) and I don't understand what she is saying but when you are that freak'n hot it doesn't matter

BTW: Love my trigmaster set so far, works great with no issues...

--
10-03-2011, 01:07 PM   #3
Banned

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by joe.penn Quote
Looks kind of simular to the aperture trigmaster kit that I have, here is a video:

FYI: She is talking in german (I believe) and I don't understand what she is saying but when you are that freak'n hot it doesn't matter
That looks like a product with the same functionality. I can make a video like that, I only don't look anything like her
10-03-2011, 01:11 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by RonHendriks1966 Quote
That looks like a product with the same functionality. I can make a video like that, I only don't look anything like her
Ya, the functionality is the same but the triggers/transmitter are different in design a little. Keep us posted and let us know how they work out - specifically distance, that seems to be the main question asked about these triggers; I make make a video myself on these and demonstrate the actual working distance...

---