Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-03-2012, 10:42 AM   #46
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by jogiba Quote
I bet 99% of K-5 owners paid more than $995.
Pentax K-5 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) (Black) 14748 B&H
Yes, but they certainly shouldn't expect to sell their used one for greater than current retail simply because that's what they paid for it. Personally, I'd like for Pentax to keep the prices down -- bang for your buck is the big reason I went with them.

03-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by vonBaloney Quote
Yes, but they certainly shouldn't expect to sell their used one for greater than current retail simply because that's what they paid for it. Personally, I'd like for Pentax to keep the prices down -- bang for your buck is the big reason I went with them.
I suspect part of the reason there are quite a few in the marketplace is because potential sellers are not wanting to discount too far below what they paid, yet one can get a new K5 for under $1000. Something will give, eventually....