Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-12-2012, 08:53 AM   #16
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Pentax K5 batteries

You are not the only Members to confirm the battery life is around 500 per session. May not invest in a battery grip - will have to try the camera when it arrives.

Thanks

Martin

QuoteOriginally posted by Docrwm Quote
I had the K-5 for a couple months before I went with the D-BG4. I typically got around 500 shots out of a battery. So far, with the D-BG4 I have not every run out of power and I've taken it on vacation with the family and used it all day long.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k100, k5, pentax k-5
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search