Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-17-2012, 01:13 PM   #31
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Are you exempt from sales tax? You can probably get it refunded when you do your return then. In any case, this deal is for online orders only, so yes, you could also have it shipped to someone in nj.

03-18-2012, 01:42 PM   #32
Inactive Account

And if I bought it with this deal am I able to also buy the drop/spill warrantee with it? You wonder why they just didn't let us print out a rebate form to bring in!
03-18-2012, 08:57 PM   #33
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Yup, you can buy anything else you'd like also It's definitely a good idea to get the 2-year warranty, though the wear-and-tear protection that comes with the third-party ones is nice as well.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-20-2012, 12:43 PM   #34

I followed the instructions, clicked on the provided link(s) when I just ordered my K-5 from B&H (with the added bonus of the $200 price drop!). How long should I expect it to take for my site status to change?

03-20-2012, 12:45 PM   #35
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by vaper Quote
I followed the instructions, clicked on the provided link(s) when I just ordered my K-5 from B&H (with the added bonus of the $200 price drop!). How long should I expect it to take for my site status to change?
Please read this: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/97599-free-ma...opaz-labs.html

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
03-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #36
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

K-5 ordered!
03-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #37
Inactive Account

Just went to B&H and bought one for $999. I couldn't dope out what the special site access was or its benefits.

03-27-2012, 06:22 PM   #38
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I just learned a new phrase!

Here you go:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/forum-suggestions-news-help/111032-need-m...supporter.html

Adam

04-02-2012, 08:35 AM   #39
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
FYI, even though the price has gone up, this deal is still there

Adam

04-02-2012, 09:38 AM   #40
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Mine just shipped.
04-03-2012, 06:49 AM   #41
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Hey Adam, where do we check to see if our order was successful using the link?
04-03-2012, 11:26 AM   #42
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
See this thread for the instructions, it's a manual process: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/forum-suggestions-news-help/111032-need-m...supporter.html

Adam

04-03-2012, 11:37 AM   #43
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

If that was directed at me, I understand all that however B & h is showing that my order came thru the Pentax forum. just confused as to why I haven't received site supporter status.

JJ
04-03-2012, 12:10 PM   #44
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
You need to PM me with your order number to get the upgrade, 24 business-day hours or more after it ships.

Adam

06-04-2012, 02:39 PM   #45
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
FYI the 1-year offer has ended, but you can still get the regular month of access. Unstuck.

Adam