Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #1

k-5 in ikelite underwater housing?

Hi,
I'm thinking about buying a K-5 and putting it in ikelite's K-5 housing. Has anyone in this forum done this, and if so, are you pleased with shooting underwater with this system?
Thanks, Bill

01-11-2013, 02:08 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Any luck with the ikelite?

Did you end up getting the ikelite kit for your k5? can i see samples?
03-17-2013, 06:04 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
I am interested too. I just ordered a K-5 to get back into photography and once I understand how to use it(at least a little) and feel more comfortable with my point and shooting underwater I was thinking of the ikelite underwater housing for my k-5 .. let is know how its going for you .. .. that is of course if you got it.
03-17-2013, 10:14 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Unkle Toad Quote
I am interested too. I just ordered a K-5 to get back into photography and once I understand how to use it(at least a little) and feel more comfortable with my point and shooting underwater I was thinking of the ikelite underwater housing for my k-5 .. let is know how its going for you .. .. that is of course if you got it.
Of course. I'll post my results. I'm starting to build up funds for one of these options.