Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-31-2012, 02:34 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
CIF workflow

After converting my Carl Zeiss C/Y (28-,50- and 85mm.) with the wonderful Leitax bajonets, I use CIF a lot. But CIF uses the centre focus point, so how to disable it fast for composition. I think it was RioRico that mentioned, that turning it to MF would disable CIF.

But it is a little awkward to operate when looking through the viewfinder and one hand on the focus ring.

I have never used the AF bottom on the back, so making it disable AF hence CIF, that works really well for me making it ease to compose.

Thanks.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
af, camera, cif, dslr, focus, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, pentax k-5
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search