Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2012, 08:45 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
New K5 impressing - now for more lenses. :)

The new K5 has impressed me!

With the new 100mm macro landing this week, I decided to upgrade my standard zoomer. Just grabbed a Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM (No Stabilizer) through Amazon (which netted me a 2% discount on a future purchase ). Oddly, I had to dig through the details to see the one I selected was for a Pentax mount. The Canon and Nikon were obviously marked, but not so for the Pentax unit. Oh well. It'll be here on Friday, hot on the heals of the new macro arriving on Thursday.

Provided this IS a Pentax mount zoomer, it'll be in the bag with me for the trip to Vegas next week. Should be a significant upgrade from the kit lens I bought with the K10d many years ago. Can't wait to play with the new glass.

duane

10-10-2012, 02:20 AM   #2

well, what can I say? congrats dude

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, macro, pentax, pentax k-5, week