Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-09-2013, 07:24 AM   #46
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by ChrisJ Quote
OK slightly OTT there, but the only way to improve the image quality
Sir I will try my best, thank you so much.

QuoteOriginally posted by Pentaxtic Quote
Good Deal Deedee!
Yes I had my eyes wide open and used them like a Raynox 150 . I guess I got lucky.

QuoteOriginally posted by Bestzoom Quote
All the best!
Thank you

QuoteOriginally posted by Class A Quote
You may also want to check out my collection of "cool features".
Absolutely awesome! Thank you so much...

QuoteOriginally posted by savoche Quote
I haven't used my 10-20 much after I got the tiny and wonderful bring-me-everywhere DA 15 Ltd, even though it's great fun shooting at 10 mm. For even bigger and wider the Sigma 8-16 mm could be an alternative. And do read the manual. Get the pdf version as well - having a searchable manual is very handy.
Hey thanks dude! I actually am reading the PDF, much easier. I am actually not sure which focal length would suit my taste. As this is my first DSLR. Since I am not very rich, living in the middle of nowhere - Does not help much. I know that I need wide angle. How wide - Not sure But I will look forward to the suggestions you have made. Thank you.

QuoteOriginally posted by LFLee Quote
but what about the hunting scope thing? lol.
LOL! Actually I figured it was more or less a "double standardish" I eat meat Pork, Beef, Chicken, someone has to hunt them anyways So I can enjoy the good things in life. Ofcourse I went with the better things in life with Pentax Cheers!

QuoteOriginally posted by crewl1 Quote
inexpensive manual 50mm such as Pentax A50 1.7.
Thank you, I will keep this in mind. AF is not an important factor for me. I am more into relaxed calm composed photography. (Mostly Landscape / Cityscape).

QuoteOriginally posted by rod_grant Quote
The bloggers here will just encourage you to spend more and more and more.
LOL!! Absolutely right!! I think I knew what I was getting into. You see you make friends the way you are. If a person is a criminal he makes criminal friends.
You love a ****ing Pentax you join the Pentax Forum (Sorry I had to use curse word to emphasize how much we all love it , but I censored it to maintain the decorum of the forum). Glad to be around like minded people. Cheers! I can tell you I love each and everything about it. Thank you.

08-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #47
Veteran Member

Im new too !

Im not going to advise you on a body. But lets just say a K5II is better in my opinion. The 18-55 Lens is the better way to go. Forget the 18-135mm. Overated ! And expensive. If you go that route you can always get some good manual primes from the money saved on ebay for less than $50.