Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2014, 09:24 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
A DVD guide for Pentax K5ii

I don't know if this question has been asked before but for all my DSLRs, I've had DVD guides covering its features. But for Pentax K5ii, I'm not finding anything. Can anyone help. Any DVD guide or faststart will help. Thanks in advance!

01-28-2014, 01:58 PM   #2

To be fair, reading the product manual from cover to cover, over and over, is the best way to learn the entirety of the camera. I've only read the manual about twice, but I know little short cuts and tricks that the Pentax rep I spoke with didn't even know. I know it isn't ideal, but download the PDF of the manual and from there, upload it to your phone. Read a chapter here and there.

The second time you read it is when it really sinks in. Good luck!

EDIT: Here is the PDF ready to download if you wish.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/115-pentax-k-5/249767-just-reference-k-5-...ml#post2666385

Last edited by Kryscendo; 01-28-2014 at 02:05 PM.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, dvd, dvd guide, faststart, guide, guide for pentax, help, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, k5ii, pentax, pentax k-5, pentax k5 ii