Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2015, 01:56 PM   #1

Battery charge time

Whilst the manual for my K50 states expected recharge time for the battery, cannot find same info in the K5 manual

Appreciate times can change for old batteries but wondered typically how long peeps find it takes for the light on the charger to change?

Have spent the day really running them down and put first one on a couple of hours ago so keen to compare times

TIA

11-04-2015, 02:26 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
The K-5's battery has a higher capacity so I'd expect it to take a bit longer, but both require several hours.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-04-2015, 03:20 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks Adam