Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2010, 03:25 PM   #31
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
I am about to buy from here but am a bit worried on how long delivery would take, It says Average Process Time: 7 Business Days which would mean what with normal shipping? Like 2 weeks maybe? Also says its direct from manufacturer which I am guessing means they don't have it in there store but its coming direct from pentax..Idk..

11-09-2010, 05:45 PM   #32
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Abstract Quote
I am about to buy from here but am a bit worried on how long delivery would take, It says Average Process Time: 7 Business Days which would mean what with normal shipping? Like 2 weeks maybe? Also says its direct from manufacturer which I am guessing means they don't have it in there store but its coming direct from pentax..Idk..
Their main office is in Canton Ohio (provantage). Their ground shipping is handled by Fedex ground. I placed my order, Thursday October 28 after 3pm (too late to get next day air) so I opted for the ground shipping. The order laid there for the remainder of the day. On Friday Oct 29, they called me to confirm the order. They said they called because they hadn't received an order from me before and wanted to make sure that I Actually had ordered the camera. Once I confirmed (they did not try any upsell tactics that you might read about on review sites about other sellers). Once the order was confirmed, they released the order to their shipping department. Within a couple hours I had a tracking number and the package had been received by fedex. Expected delivery date of November 4 they said, and that's exactly what happened. I was here to accept the delivery but they did not ask me to sign for it. The camera actually came from California. I have nothing but positive to say about the whole experience.

Right now however they show "Special Order" which means they are out of stock (on the body only).