Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-20-2012, 07:20 AM   #751

QuoteOriginally posted by steve1307 Quote
That's why the one I ordered yesterday is currently in a UPS plane between Louisville (ups hub) and Honolulu bound for Sydney .
Ordered in the early hours of Friday and it will be in Sydney on Saturday afternoon (amazing) but the UPS man wont deliver it until Monday

21977 Pentax SMCP-DA 18mm - 135mm f/3.5-5.6 AL (IF) DC WR (Weather Resistant) Autofocus Zoom Lens for Digital SLRs.

429 USD + about 60 delivery (no tax or gst if you keep your total shipment under A$1000)
That's what I think I would end up doing. $429 from B&H and $40 shipping via UPS. I only would have preferred to buy the lens and camera together is all.

Shame about the UPS delivery guy for you. =\

01-27-2012, 03:45 PM   #752
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by steve1307 Quote

The JB hifi website advertises a lot of DSLRs as "direct import" in the fine print it does explain that it is grey import with no manufacturer warranty (JB provides the warranty) - i guess like a Mack warranty.
Direct Imports - Digital Cameras - JB Hi-Fi
they do, but the k5 is not listed on the direct import list, and there was no suggestion of postage or anything. so i'm not sure if she was offering me a grey import that they are physically stocking or a genuine australian delivery.