Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Oucyh.
I had NO MANUAL in my box that arrived today.
Not only that but the box had no plastic wrapping around it and it really looked as if someone else had it first.
The battery was almost empty too. Shouldnt the Lithium battery be fully charged when you get it?

A few days back when I first attempted to buy a K-5 I went to 2 stores and both times we opened the boxes to test the sensors before I bought it, wich I never did since the sensors were to bad.
All the boxes that I opened in those 2 stores had plastic wrapping around them + a big, nice printed manual.

12-21-2010, 11:25 AM   #17
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
contact the seller. I have heard of missing manuals in foreign countries, and initially in Canada they came with a cd and an apology means of ordering the printed when it became available
I've never seen a shrink wrapped camera box, that's news to me that you did (I sold them at retail for a number of years but i left the business a few years back.)
could be the dealer opened to check the sensor before shipping and then forgot to return the manual it happens (unusual for them to even check it actually, online order houses do to big a volume for that)