Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-28-2011, 03:17 AM   #16
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by Baba Joof Quote
I received the K5 w/ WR Kit Lens from Camera Land today via the $1399 eBay auction. All looks well. Shutter count was at 1, and I did a basic test for stains and didn't see any.

Also included in the package was an official Camera Land receipt with my name on it! This is great as from my experience most eBay stores do not include one. Very helpful for warranty purposes, I would think. They also included a Camera Land post card with three Camera Land guys in it.

It looks like the auction is over for sure, but if they decide to re-list, I wholeheartedly recommend them! The only negatives I can think of are (1) that there was zero communication from them after the sale (no tracking, no confirmation, etc.), but I ordered on Saturday and got it Thursday. Not bad at all. And (2) they do have a 10% restocking fee for returns. I don't plan on returning it, so no problem for me, plus I can certainly understand such a policy for relatively smaller businesses as compared to Amazon or B&H. Also (3) they could do a much better job displaying their listings and might get more sales if they did.
nice to hear to you got yours safely from them. looks like about three business days turn around. hopefully mine won't have the stain problem either.

QuoteOriginally posted by hawk1500 Quote
Hey, congrats! Hope you have lots of fun with the camera. Yeah, I noticed that they had a new auction, but even that has ended.
yea... i think i bought the last one.... ^_^