Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-04-2011, 01:48 PM   #166
Senior Member
jrforman's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Minneapolis
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 202



Couldn't help but joining in on the fun.....

02-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #167
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 23,700
This is more fun than fighting back and forth........I bet a Moderator will step in and stop us? Photos on a Photo Fourm instead of War?

Before we get closed down, Otis wanted to say that he loves that little Canadian Girl and always appreciates it when a girl shows him her Boobs as she did. Otis has a big Shoe Box full of "Girly Photos". I haven't seen them all , but this is one of his favorites, I know, because he recently had me enlarge it to 12x18....
[IMG] [/IMG]

Otis also asked if there might be a Poll posted where we could vote to turn PF into a Squirrel Pornsite?

Best Regards
02-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #168
Pentaxian
Wheatfield's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The wheatfields of Canada
Posts: 10,042
Nice to see this thread is finally adding some relevance to the K5 problems.
02-04-2011, 03:17 PM   #169
Pentaxian
bobmaxja's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Laval, Quebec Canada
Posts: 1,698
Dont touch at my Canadian Girlfriend


02-04-2011, 03:25 PM   #170
Senior Member
xGene's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 151
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
This is more fun than fighting back and forth........I bet a Moderator will step in and stop us? Photos on a Photo Fourm instead of War?

Before we get closed down, Otis wanted to say that he loves that little Canadian Girl and always appreciates it when a girl shows him her Boobs as she did. Otis has a big Shoe Box full of "Girly Photos". I haven't seen them all , but this is one of his favorites, I know, because he recently had me enlarge it to 12x18....
[/url] [/IMG]

Otis also asked if there might be a Poll posted where we could vote to turn PF into a Squirrel Pornsite?

Best Regards
LMAO!!! another one of Gustavia, for Otis. Bobmaxja, your tree rat is a girl Dude! Gustavia is not attracted by other girls... sorry... although she is making a compelling argument...
Attached Images
 
02-04-2011, 03:35 PM   #171
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter
Parallax's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: South Dakota
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 15,102
QuoteOriginally posted by Rupert Quote
This is more fun than fighting back and forth........I bet a Moderator will step in and stop us?
Photos on a Photo Fourm instead of War?

..................
It is a bit unorthodox. .
02-04-2011, 03:41 PM   #172
Senior Member
xGene's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 151
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
It is a bit unorthodox. .
We use Pentax. We ARE unorthodox...
02-04-2011, 04:31 PM   #173
Loyal Site Supporter




Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Texas
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 23,700
QuoteOriginally posted by Parallax Quote
It is a bit unorthodox. .


Yep, it's a little Squirrely, but after a hard week it is always nice to take a break. Squirrels have more sense than we do.......I have come to learn that over time.
Best Regards

Relax, it will all work out...or it won't, why worry?


I forgot...Otis asked if anyone has any shots of Girly Squirrels that are not "Work Friendly"? You can post them over at Post Your Photos.....Attention: Otis

02-04-2011, 09:13 PM   #174
Banned




Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Williston, VT
Posts: 268
QuoteQuote:
If you like the K5, use it. If you don't like it, use something else!
I liked my K-5 just fine, but I can't use it because it keeps needing to be replaced due to defects. My enthusiasm for photography has taken a nosedive ever since the first time I had to return my K-5 to CRIS in AZ. I thought my enthusiasm had returned when I got my stain-free replacement, but it was just crushed worse than ever when I found other defects that same day that required another replacement. Over a month now without my expensive gear.

If anyone needs their photography spirit crushed, I highly recommend purchasing a K-5. It has the highest chance of making you feel like a dumbass for dumping all that money on a lemon.

(do I sound depressed enough yet? Thank you Pentax)
02-04-2011, 10:09 PM   #175
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fredericton New Brunswick Canada
Photos: Albums
Posts: 332
Houndtooth, demand your money back and move on. Pentax isn't good enough for you.
02-04-2011, 10:13 PM   #176
Pentaxian
Wheatfield's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The wheatfields of Canada
Posts: 10,042
QuoteOriginally posted by Hound Tooth Quote
I liked my K-5 just fine, but I can't use it because it keeps needing to be replaced due to defects. My enthusiasm for photography has taken a nosedive ever since the first time I had to return my K-5 to CRIS in AZ. I thought my enthusiasm had returned when I got my stain-free replacement, but it was just crushed worse than ever when I found other defects that same day that required another replacement. Over a month now without my expensive gear.

If anyone needs their photography spirit crushed, I highly recommend purchasing a K-5. It has the highest chance of making you feel like a dumbass for dumping all that money on a lemon.

(do I sound depressed enough yet? Thank you Pentax)
Actually, you sound like a drama queen.
02-04-2011, 10:15 PM   #177
Veteran Member
dgaies's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Maryland / Washington DC
Posts: 3,917
QuoteOriginally posted by Wheatfield Quote
Actually, you sound like a drama queen.
Start talking about SDM lenses if you really want to get him going
02-04-2011, 10:24 PM   #178
Pentaxian
Wheatfield's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: The wheatfields of Canada
Posts: 10,042
QuoteOriginally posted by dgaies Quote
Start talking about SDM lenses if you really want to get him going
Yeah, I had one of those go down too.
I sent it in, it got fixed under warranty, it came back.
No drama.
02-04-2011, 10:32 PM   #179
Junior Member




Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 49
And after a peaceful but brief moment playing with woodland creatures , the battle rages on in the little town of Pentaxville.
02-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #180
Veteran Member




Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Fredericton New Brunswick Canada
Photos: Albums
Posts: 332
We're all a bit squirrely, but each in his own way.
Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, dslr, issue, issues, k-5, k-5 ii, k-5 iis, k5, k5 issues, pentax k-5, perspective, sensor
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
advice plz, FA 31mm Limited or other 2? iasonis Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 7 07-07-2009 11:03 PM
Quick Question!! PLZ HELP! Orli Troubleshooting and Beginner Help 6 02-21-2009 11:19 AM
Pentax Forum Community Survey (plz help me out!) Reinout General Talk 41 10-02-2008 07:38 AM
On the Winter Trail (C & C plz!) bwield Post Your Photos! 1 03-29-2008 06:59 PM
advise plz aamir515 Pentax DSLR Discussion 3 12-06-2007 09:46 AM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:48 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top